I promised Rowena, from Rubber Slippers In Italy, that I would follow up on her tag for Six Random Things About Me.
She had the clever idea of posting about her dogs. So I am following her lead and telling you about our cat Superstitious.
1. He is a large black cat named Superstitious and we call him "soup" for short. Sort of ironic ... I know.
2. He loves shrimp, but doesn't get to eat it often.
3. We call him our baby and once, while grocery shopping, my daughter tossed Fancy Feast into the cart and said, "We need baby food," and an old woman stared at us like she was going to report us to DHS.
4. He has been in a cat fight with every single cat in the neighborhood, and I have spent several hundred dollars in vet bills sewing him up.
5. He likes to leave little gifts of dead mice at both the front and back door.
6. When he dies we are going to erect a tombstone that says, Here Lies Superstitious, One Bad Ass Cat